A quick 10 minute recipe with no baking required. Although you do need to keep an eye on the marshmallows when Miss 12 is making them!
3 cups rice bubbles
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
1/2 cup rolled oats
1. Line a slice tin with baking paper
2. Using a large microwave safe bowl, add marshmallows and butter and cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes until melted. Stir to combine.
3. Add rice bubbles, coconut and oats. Mix until combined.
4. Pour into slice tin. Flatten and press down firmly.
5. Refrigerate overnight to set. Cut into squares.
Author: Lara Galea
Lara is a freelance writer, blogger, photographer and homeschooler. When not helping others with their journey, she is either reading, binge-watching Netflix or creating havoc in the kitchen.